Happy Friday! I've shared a lot of artwork on this site, but I wanted to share a little more about myself for any of you wondering "who is this girl and why is she so obsessed with painting food." Here are 5 fun facts about the girl on the other end of the paintbrush:
1. I didn't go to art school!
I went to BU for Hospitality and then got my Masters in Gastronomy (I basically have a graduate degree in food!) at BU as well.
2. When I'm not painting I'm a tour guide at Bites of Boston Food Tours.
Join me for delicious tastings with a side of Boston history! We give tours in Boston's historic South End and in Allston, which is where I live.
3. I've also worked at Sweet Cheeks Q near Fenway Park.
Go get a biscuit and ask for the coloring sheet I drew for them!
4. I'm a little obsessed with dim sum.
Fried pork buns are my favorite.
5. My best friend and I have matching fork and spoon tattoos
And now you know more about me. Hopefully my food-obsession is a little clearer! 🍦🍕